A high current version of the RRampMeter for larger scales. The meter circuit board is mounted in a handy durable ABS plastic case and may be used with or without the included alligator clip leads. Also uses battery backup for voltage readings below 7 Volts.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC 3-Rail and DC Volts/Amps.
- High Current Rated at (DCC: 38.6V, 18-20A), (AC: 27.6V, 18-20A), (DC: 38.6V, 18-20A)
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales, but designed for O & G.
- Battery Backup for readings below 7 Volts.
- Includes Alligator Clip Leads
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63"; Enclosure length 4", width 2", height 1.25"